I am a nch Supervisor who likes to help other hypnotherapists
Joanne Ritchie – Supervision for Hypnotherapist
Working as a nch (National council hypnotherapy) supervisor is where I use my previous and current skills.
Previous – Management, business and personal development skills, working in a corporate environment.
Current – I have hundreds of successful client hours and experience varying in complexity.
Specialism – I specialise in Anxiety, phobias, low self-esteem, depression, excessive worry and all things related, but I also see client for most problems.
If you are a practicing hypnotherapist who is looking for supervision, or a newly qualified hypnotherapist who is yet to get started, my aim is to help you in whichever way I can.
Hypnotherapy supervision gives regular opportunities for you and I to review and discuss topics and work in a structured but informal environment, this gives you what you need to be the best you can.
- Clarity of a particular concern
- Advice or information on a particular topic
- Help to reflect on a client or topic
- An opportunity to reflect on what has been possible to achieve
- A space for you check in with your own welfare
- Maybe you would like to look at your working strategy or action plans to develop your business
We would work as professionals in a safe space where you can grow in an open environment.
This maybe one to one, face to face or via Skype.
Group supervision is a maximum of 3 supervisees based in Halifax or Bradford.
I believe having the right supervisor for you is important, so feel free to get in touch.
A bit about me and my qualifications and practice
- I trained for a diploma in Hypnotherapy, certificate in stress management and Diploma in NLP (neuro linguistic programming) in 2008, I also achieved my nch HPD (hypnotherapy practitioner diploma).
- Continuing with my advanced training with the Quest Institute I completed their Diploma in Cognitive hypnotherapy and attended many courses to be awarded the Certified Master Practitioner certificate. I completed this course again in 2018 because I had the opportunity to attend an updated version and I love the continued self-development.
- Other courses are Winning mind couch, EFT (emotional freedom Technique), Tapping. Tinnitus certificate….and other one day courses.
- I use cognitive hypnotherapy in my practice. I specialise in all things worry related, stress, anxiety, phobias etc. but I see clients for many different things.
- I have a busty practice but love my job and how I can make such a difference.
If you would like to find out if I am the right supervisor for you please just get in touch, no pressure just information.