Hypnotherapy Bradford / Hypnosis Bradford and Halifax
Are you looking for a Hypnotherapist /Hypnotherapy in the Bradford or Halifax area? who offeres Cognitive Hypnotherapy, has years of experience and helped many people achieve change using their conscious and unconscious mind.
Then you are on the right page and the following information may help you.
The number of sessions people require can vary, dependant on why you have come to see me and how open and ready you are for change.
With some clients, change can happen quite quickly, like stopping smoking.
I will always keep the number of sessions to a minimum, my plan is to make you self-reliant and give you the skills you need to have your different life.
Often I will send you a personalised download to embed in the work we have carried out together, this is free of charge.
People often come to see me for help with;
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Weight loss
- Stop smoking
- Improve Sporting performance
- Pain management
- Give speeches in confidence
- Confidence in mettings
- Improved self esteem, build confidence
- Sleep problems
- Improve motivation
- Driving test, exam nerves
- Phobias like – fear of flying, fear of heights, fear of spiders etc.
- Help with tinnitus
- Gambling addictions
- Help with the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Help with Obsessive Compulsion Disorder (OCD)
- Change habits – like nail biting , hair pulling
The above are just labels we put on our problems, how we change them is what is important. This is achieved by working with you as a person an individual, not a problem!
I will be happy to hear from you.
You can call or email Joanne to find out more
Phone: 07711 704 585
Joanne Ritchie Dip.NLP, Dip.H, HPD, Cert.SM, Dip. Congitive Hyp, Quest Master Practitioner, NCH Supervisor
Therapy rooms for Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy in Queensbury Bradford and Halifax town centre, West Yorkshire